Charlotte is our new Digital Media / Service Support , joining us with a BA (Hons) in Business Management.
1. Tell us about your role at Stone Marine Shipcare?
My role at Stone Marine Shipcare is Digital Media / Service Support. I take care of our social channels daily, create content for our weekly posts and manage our website. I also support our service department, handling enquiries and jobs across the globe.
2. When did you join the team?
I originally joined Shipcare as a Digital Marketing intern in September 2020, after graduating from the University of Liverpool with a BA (Hons) in Business Management. After a couple of lockdowns, I came back full-time in April 2021 with a slightly different role of both Digital Media and Service Support.
3. Is there a typical day at SMS?
Everyday is different at SMS as my role allows me to alternate between marketing and service support. Some days I focus more on social media content and website management to get our weekly posts out. However, in busy service periods I prioritise our upcoming service jobs to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
4. If you could add one thing to the Shipcare office, what would it be?
We’re all pretty keen on an office pet, but other than that a speaker so we can have a little bit of background music in the office whilst we work.
5. What is your most used emoji?
🤣 or the pink heart emoji.
6. What is your favourite cocktail?
Extremely basic but its got to be a Passionfruit Martini.
7. If you could only have three apps on your phone, which would you pick?
Instagram, TikTok (embarrassingly) and Snapchat probably.
8. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I’m usually at the pub on the weekend with my friends and I take my dog on long walks to the beach with my mum.