Julie has recently been promoted to Service Support Manager, we asked her a few questions about her new role.
1. Tell us about your role at Stone Marine Shipcare?
I have recently been made Service Support Manager, so my role now is making sure all our attendances are run smoothly, liaising with Superintendents & managing our propeller repair workshop and office.
2. When did you join the team?
I started in 2015 and I haven’t looked back since. I enjoy working with such a good group of people.
3. Is there a typical day at SMS?
We don’t have a typical day. It’s something new most days ranging from uplifting our mobile workshop to arranging service attendances.
4. If you could add one thing to the Shipcare office, what would it be?
Most probably a radio in the office, a little bit of music can be nice but we work a lot on the phone so it would be switched off for most of the time. Very occasionally a pet dog comes into the office. I’d love an office pet, I think we all would but it would probably be too much of a distraction.
5. What is your most used emoji?
It has to be the smile with hearts – 🥰.
6. What is your favourite cocktail?
So many to choose from – maybe an Iced Strawberry Daquiri.
7. If you could only have three apps on your phone, which would you pick?
Facebook, Amazon & Shein. I love shopping.
8. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I love going away at the weekend, we recently bought a caravan so hoping to get away more. I like walks along the beach, I’m so lucky to have so many beautiful areas to see on the Wirral.